Volunteering is essential to our club as we are a volunteer-based organization. We ask that each Skater, Parent and/or Guardian volunteer in the following ways:
• CanSkate members sign up for 1 volunteer job.
• Excel–Star 5+ members sign up for 2 volunteer jobs.
• Synchronized skating members sign up for 2 additional volunteer jobs.
• Board members sign up for 2 jobs total regardless of skater activity.
A post-dated cheque (dated April 1, 2019) for $100/skater or credit card number is required at time of registration ($50 for CanSkate skaters).
Cheques will either be returned at the end of the season or cashed/credit card charged if volunteer commitments are not fulfilled.
Please review our volunteer and music commitment contract HERE
Volunteer Positions come up through out each season with the many fundraising events we put on. You can sign up on line here for of the upcoming club events: https://www.signupgenius.com
SignUp Genius Website Insructions:
1. Go to https://www.signupgenius.com
2. You must create an account (use the same email that the club has) and sign in. If you already have an account, sign in and click on your initials in the right-hand corner menu bar.
3. Go to SIGN-UPS.
4. Once at the "Sign-ups" page, click on the INVITED-TO tab.
You will see all the Sign-Up Genius Requests the club has made for all upcoming events.
Thank you for volunteering!!!